Instructions to Candidates
Please ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the full Advertisement before you start filling up the ONLINE Application.
- Mode of Application : ONLY Online Application
- There shall be no provision for submission of hard copy of the application form directly to this office either physically or by post/ courier service.
- Candidate shall apply for any post or more than one post, if eligibility criteria is fulfilled.
- A valid/active Mobile Number and e-mail ID with validity for a minimum period of one year is a must. Only this email ID and Mobile No will be considered for all future correspondences.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their recent Passport size photograph (jpeg/jpg file format; width 120 pixel x height 160 pixel; size not more then 600Kb) and full Signature (jpeg/jpg file format; width 160 pixel x height 60 pixel; size not more then 500Kb) within the stipulated space & size.
- An application once finally submitted, cannot be changed or edited.
- After registration, user gets a unique "Registration/Application No." for future reference.
- See the details advertisement for opening and closing date of online application.
- General Grounds of Rejection of Application
- Any application form, which does not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the particular post shall be rejected
- Any application form, without the signature and photograph of the applicant shall be rejected
- Any application form, which is incomplete in nature shall be rejected.
- Any application form, without the unique registration number shall be rejected.
- Application form received other than online shall be rejected.
- Admit Card Generation :
- The applicant will have to generate the Admit Card by entering his/her auto generated
"Registration/Application No." to the website:" www.jalpaigurihealth.com". Date of generating admit card will be informed later by SMS/Email.
- After Generation of Admit Card, a print out is to be taken
- Candidate without Admit Card and any photo identity proof (viz. EPIC, PAN card, Passport, UID (AADHAR CARD), Admit Card or equivalent document with photograph/Driving License/Bank Passbook containing photograph of the candidate/any other photo Identity Card issued by the competent Govt. Authority) shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall/Interview.